How little is in love!!!
Today I want to share with you this exquisite and elegant recipe that will fall in love with anyone.
It’s an onion consommé with a wonderful ravioli of Fontina cheese.
The combination is very special and is a perfect first course for Valentine’s Day.
Kisses and happy Saturday night.
- 3 onions peeled and cut in thin julienne
- Olive oil
- 100 ml Porto
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 50 ml brandy
- 1 litre of dark veal bottom
- 4 egg whites + 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 carrot in Dice
- 1 chopped onion
- onion and fontina ravioli;
- 1 large chopped onion
- 35 g butter.
- A gush of dry bank wine
- A pinch of sugar.
- 40 g of grated Parmesan
- 150 g of grated fontina.
- Pasta Wonton
- The first thing to do is to cut the onion in thin julienne to make the consommé and fry it until it catches color in a pot with a little oil. The moment you have a nice golden color add a sugar and caramelize
- Add the port, brandy and finally the white wine and let it reduce to dry.
- Cover with dark meat bottom and leave over medium heat about 40 minutes. Strain and let cool. Once cold remove the fat and put to boil again to minimum fire.
- Whisk the egg whites with a few drops of vinegar to sparkling. Add the chopped vegetables in dice and move. Pour over onion juice and leave 30 minutes at minimum heat.
- Pass the consommé by a cheesecloth carefully and put to the point of salt.
- Fry the chopped onion with the butter. Once cook add sugar, caramelize and strain.
- On the other hand mix the two cheeses and at the moment the onion is cold mix and add salt and nutmeg.
- Make ravioli with Chinese pasta and cook in salted water for 2 minutes.