They cannot be more delicious!!!
They are different, creaking externally and humid within. We go, that you will eat up three or four without realizing!!
The recipe is very easy and the bake is only 15 minutes approximately.
I hope that you like and that you them enjoy with a coffee !
Kisses and happy week!
- 125 gr butter softened
- 370 gr soft brown sugar
- 60 gr chocolate dark 70 % cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 12 gr cocoa powder
- 2 c.c. baking poder
- 1/2 c. ground allspice
- 85 gr hazelnuts
- 75 ml milk
- 340 gr plain flour
- 2 c.s extract of vanilla
- Icing sugar
- Heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Melt the chocolate. Stirring occasionally until melted.
- In a bowl with an electric hand mixer cream the butter and sugar until lighy .
- Add the eggs of one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, melted chocolate and the milk. Combine the ingredients.
- Sift the dry thing and to spill on the bowl of the eggs...
- Mix very well and finally incorporate the chopped hazelnuts.
- Covered the mixture with cling film for 3 hours before beginning to do the cookies.
- At the moment of making the cookies do little bolls with the mass of cookies as if we went to do truffles. Then roll in the icing sugar to coat.
- Arrange on the baking trays and spaced a couple of centimetres apart to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 15 minutos.