This apple pie is a classic but really good!!!
She’s so rich you’ll dream of her. Follow the recipe step step and look at the notes I’m going to give you. You’ll see how easy it is to make and how delicious it is.
Prepare apple pie
- 1/2 Butter Puffing Iron
- 1 Big Bramley Apple
- 30 g sugar
- 15 g brown sugar
- 30 g butter
- 180 ml double cream
- 120g sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 º C.
- Stretch the puff pastry on the work table 3mm thick.
- With the aid of an 18 cm diameter ring, cut the puff pastry.
- * The cut will have to be clean so that at the time of cooking the puff pastry rises equally.
- * Prick the puff pastry only in the center leaving 4 cm. Approximately the edge without puncturing. Reserve in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When preparing the cake peel and cut the apple in thin sheets.
- Put them in an orderly manner on the puff pastry respecting the 3-4 cm that we have not punctured.
- Sprinkle sugar and butter dice over apple.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While Tano make a caramel with the 120 g of sugar. When you have a nice golden color add the double cream that will be hot and leave the fire stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved.
- Strain and reserve.
- * The caramel sauce is kept very well one week in the fridge. If you want you can add a few drops of whisky once, he goes very well!.
- Remove the cake from the oven once golden and let stand for a few minutes.
- Add a little more sugar and burn with the help of a blowtorch.
- Serve the cake with the cold caramel sauce and disfrutadlo!
Catering Iria Castro http://www.iriacastro.com/