Tandoori chicken Wraps with mango chutney and Raita cream
- 4 chicken breasts in thin strips and without skin.
- 12 Fine Fajitas
To Prepare the Tandoori marinade
- 80 g Greek yogurt
- 60 g honey of flowers
- 2 ml lime juice
- 2c. C Ground cumin
- 2 DC Sweet paprika
- 40 g Tandoori Powder
- 3 c. C Coriander Powder
- Black Mill Pepper
For Mango Chutney
- 80 g quality mango chutney
- 20 ml lime juice
- A pinch of chilli powder
- 35 ml vegetable oil
To Prepare the Raita
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Coarse grated cucumber
- Very chopped fresh mint
- Fine salt
- Ground cumin
To Prepare the salad
- 1 red onion in very fine strips
- Lime juice
- Garlic in sheets
- Red, green and yellow pepper
- Many leaves of fresh cilantro
- Prepare marinade by mixing all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts and mix very well with all the marinade. Leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Prepare the raita by grating the cucumber. Drain it very well and dry it carefully with a kitchen paper. Mix in a bowl with the yogurt. Add a little cumin and salt. Book in the fridge until the time to serve. When serving add fresh chopped mint.
- Place the mango chutney in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, mix and season.
- Remove the tandoori chicken from the marinade. Season lightly.
- In a hot skillet with a drop of oil, mark the Tandoori Chicken Little by little until browned.
- Remove and rebook in an oven tray. In the same frying pan sauté the garlic and the peppers in strips with a little oil (they must be very little made, just sauté). Before removing the fire, add the red onion to very fine slices. Season and reserve.
- When serving, heat the tandoori breasts in the oven at 200ºC for 3 minutes without being cold.
- In a Wrap dispose in the center and along the vegetables, over a strips of Tandoori chicken and finish with a little mango chutney, Raita and many leaves and cilantro.
- Enjoy, they're divine!!!
Catering Iria Castro http://www.iriacastro.com/