Yesterday we prepared these delicious cookies and flew!
Use a quality butter and bake at 160 º C for 15 minutes. They are fine and exquisite cookies.
My favourite cookies
To prepare cookies
- Make about 35 cookies.
- 4 cooked egg yolks
- 325 g pastry flour
- 170 g potato flour
- 125 g sugar Glass
- 1 Open and torn vanilla pod
- 310 g butter
- A pinch of salt
- Sugar Glass
- Preheat the oven to 160 º C.
- In a bowl, mix the two flours with a pinch of salt and the cooked and crushed egg yolks.
- Add the cold butter in small dice and vanilla.
- Work until you get a dough and then wrap in transparent film and let stand for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before use.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, let it stand for 1 hour at room temperature and stretch it with the help of the roller. Cut the dough the way you like and place them on baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Sprinkle the biscuits with glass sugar and enjoy them, they are exquisite!
Catering Iria Castro https://www.iriacastro.com/