Ideal recipe for this summer. It is very easy to prepare and it is exquisite !! Once the poke is made, let it marinate for 10 minutes in the fridge before serving!
To marinate the salmon
- 50 ml sesame oil
- 2c.c Siracha sauce
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 3 c.c black sesame
To prepare the poke
- 320g clean salmon skinless and boneless
- 1/2 large or 1 small avocado
- 85g chopped sweet onion
- fresh coriander
- 55g masago roe (buy in oriental cuisine stores)
- 1 Nori seaweed
To prepare brown rice
- 140g brown rice
- Olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- 5 spring onion
- Prepare the brown rice, sautéing the chopped young garlic with a little olive oil.
- Add the rice, peel for 1 minute and cover with 300 ml of water.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook slowly (see video).
- Once the rice is cooked, spread it out on a tray quickly and let it cool.
- Prepare the sauce to marinate the salmon by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand stick.
- Cut the fresh salmon into small and equal cubes. Season LIGHTLY.
- Chop the sweet onion and cut the coriander leaves. Cut the avocado into data the same size as the salmon.
- In a bowl mix the salmon with the avocado, coriander leaves, the masago roe and season with the marinade.
- Let stand in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.
- The seminar will have brown rice in a deep presentation plate, a continuation will have the tuna poke and finish with pieces of nori seaweed, a fine thread of the dressing and more coriander leaves.
- Serve right away !!.
Catering Iria Castro https://www.iriacastro.com/