Today is an important day, with the help of my daughter lola I give by inaugurated my new section of recipes in english ecCa
You will get a new recipe each Thursday so you`ll have time to buy the necessary ingredients to prepare them for the week-end. In this new section you will find recipes which will make you travel to new worlds of flavour and appetizing dishes. You will find from aperitifs to full course meals.
I hope you enjoy to make them as much as i did.
- 250 g flour
- 150 g cold butter in cubes
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- Vanilla extract
- 140 g sugar
- 30 g liquid glucose
- 125 ml cream
- 40 grs nuts
- 40 grs pine nuts
- 40 grs almonds
- 40 g pistachio green
- The first thing to do is the dough by mixing butter, flour and sugar in a bowl. Work with your hands until the entire set is completely crumbled.
- At that time add the beaten egg and the vanilla extract and finish mixing.
- Wrap in film and store 30 minutes in the fridge before stretching it with the help of a rolling pin and filling the tart molds.
- Once again keep it in the fridge for another 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 175ºC for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare the caramel by boiling the sugar in a small saucepan with the liquid glucose until you get a nice golden color (toffee sauce).
- Deglaze the whole with the cream and leave on the fire until all the caramel is removed from the base of the saucepan (10 min).
- Strain the caramel into a bowl and let cool. Add all the mixed and chopped nuts.
- Fill the tarts and prepare to cry with emotion!