This coffee cake is lovely!!
The sponge cake is sublime, humid, juicy, tender and exquisite of flavor. I have put a bit of liquor coffee but if you want to do it for children you can put extract of vanilla instead of the liquor and you will still have it very good also.
The cream that I am going to prepare to refill it is frankly good but he puts on weight a bit, but well, one day is one day!!. You can refill it also what more you like , compote of fruits, creams, chantilly…
Well, we go with the cake!
Kisses and happy week.
- 250 gr flour
- 2 c.c baking power
- 1 c.c bicarbonate of soda
- 50 gr cocoa, sifted
- 125 gr sugar light moscovado
- 3 eggs
- 30 ml expreso strong coffee, cooled.
- 25 ml liquor coffee
- 150 ml sour cream
- 1 c.c extract of vanilla
- 90 gr sugar glass
- 100 gr butter softened, very importantly!!
- 380 gr cream cheese type philadelphia
- 2 c.c extract of vanilla
- 100 ml express coffee
- 70 gr sugar
- 40 ml liquor coffee
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Sift everything dry and to put it in a bowl.
- Mix very well and to be adding the well-trodden eggs, the scum embitters and the melted and cold butter.
- Beat during a minute and to end up by adding the coffee, the liquor and the vanilla.
- With the quantities that I give you will go out for you approximately 900gr of mash of cake that you will have to divide in two.
- We are going to prepare two sponge cakes in two molds of 20 cm of diameter. Hereby we will still have perfect so much of point of boiling and at the moment of mounting the tart.
- Introduce the sponge cakes in the oven 30 minutes.
- Withd raw of the oven and to leave the sponge cakes in the mold during 10 minutes.Meanwhile prepare the sirope of coffee putting in the fire all the ingredients 5 minutes.
- Prepare the cream whish together the cream cgeese, butter and icing sugar until smooth.
- To asemble, place the first layer of cake on a cake stand, spead with a thin layer of cream cheese , top with another cake layer and repeat.
- Top with the remaining cheese and drizzle with the sirope.