Already it is Friday!!! That well. The truth is that this week me is passing flying. Tomorrow we celebrate in house the party) of birthday of my son Manuel and I go the whole week preparing cakes, cup cakes and of everything to mount a sweet table full of spiders!!. The party) is of terror, I will fill the garden of gourds and of skulls and the children will come disguised with hismore terrifying disguises!!.
Also I will prepare a lot off things for the moms who will remain to taking something and apart from the croquettes, pie and the spanish omelette I will do the tartlets of Prawns and the tuna and mango cup.
Both tartlets are ideal so I leave the recipes you for if you like them and you want to do them. The mini tartlets that I have used are those who sell in Ikea, here in England I buy in the supermarket.
- 100 gr cream cheese
- 50 gr yogurt griego
- 2 c.s. chopped capers
- Finaly grated zest of 1/2 lima and the juice
- fresh dill chopped
- 20 mini crustade cases
- 20 cooked, peeled prawns
- Salt and poivre
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients except the prawns that will have them cooked to the point and cold.
- Insert the filling into a pastry sleeve and proceed to fill the tarts.
- Finish by placing a prawn in each tartlet, dill and a pinch of ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately if the tarts are not anti-humidity.