As I promised you this morning, here is the recipe for this delicious passion fruit panacotta that I love so much.
You can buy the fruit pulp online. My favorite brand of pulp is PONTHIER for its quality and flavor. It is a French brand that produces 100% natural pulps.
Don’t forget to make this sweet, ideal to serve at the time of coffee and drink and remember that if you like my recipes now you can subscribe to my online courses at Patreon.com
- 350g cream at 32% M.G
- 110g sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- 35 g passion syrup
- 300 ml passion fruit
- 95g sugar
- Prepare the syrup by placing in a skillet or in a large saucepan the sugar and the pulp. The moment you break to boil lower the heat and let it boil slowly until it reduces almost in half, no more because cooling will take density!
- On the other hand mix in a saucepan to heat the cream with the vanilla pod open and torn and sugar.
- Moisturize the gelatin glue in cold water.
- Drain and dry once hydrated and incorporate it into the cream that will be well warm.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add 35-40 g of passion syrup and strain the whole.
- Pour into mini-cups of 50-70 ml and cool covers of clear film in the refrigerator.
- When serving, lightly cover each panacotta with passion syrup and passion seeds.
- Is preserved very