Nice, nice, nice!!!
This récipe is very easy to do and lovely!
You will have a few beautiful and exquisite Snacks for the hour of the appetizer or even to serve in a very special snack.
Kisses and happy week!!
Snacks of mozarella filling with cheese and dry tomato
For 20-25 snacks according to size
- 100ml of water
- 35g butter
- 2 eggs
- 65g of flour
- 65g of grated mozarella
- White pepper for the end
For the filling
- 80g dry tomato
- 150g of cheese cream philadelphia
- 20ml of milk (if is necessary)
- 50g of Parmesan cheese grated to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Do the pasta choux putting in a ladle to the fire the water, the butter, the salt and the sugar.
- Cook slow fire and when the butter is completely melted, raise the fire and add rapidly the flour. Boiled 2 minutes, without stopping removing with the help of a spoon of wood, separating of the fire and spilling the mass in a bowl.
- Without losing time and being the warm mass to add the eggs of one in one.
- Add basil and the grated mozarella.
- Arrange the pasta choux in a sleeve and do the snacks of the size that more you like on a tray of oven that you will have lined with graser paper
- Bake to 200ºC the first 6 minutes and 190ºC 10 more minutes.
- Process all the ingredients of the filling, dry tomato, cheese and the basil.
- If the mixture was remaining too dense add milk to lighten it. (I have not had to add milk).
- At the moment of serving to refill the snacks of mozarella and introduce them in the oven dusted with Parmesan cheese grated above during 5 minutes.
- They can be served also to temperature set, they will be also divine!!!
Catering Iria Castro https://www.iriacastro.com/