Here is the recipe for a very amazing pizza dough.
Encourage to make it, it is a very easy recipe and it is delicious !!! Kisses
To prepare the dough
- 175 g strength flour
- 120 ml warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 40 ml virgin olive oil
- 1 c.s. dry yeast
To finish my pizza
- 100 g dried tomato
- 75 g tomato puree concentrate
- 5 anchovies, chopped
- 40 g capers
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 80 g goat cheese roll
- Virgin olive oil
- Salt and mill pepper
- Prepare the dough on the work table or in the kitchen robot.
- Put the flour, sugar, oil, yeast and water in the form of a volcano. Work and add the salt.
- Mix the whole very well and roll.
- Reserve in a kitchen bowl covered with a dry cloth and leave to ferment for almost 1 hour.
- You will need to double its volume.
- Sprinkle polenta on the work table. Work the dough on the polenta and give it the desired shape.
- Let it ferment again for approx. 30 minutes.
- As you can see in the video published on instagram, leave the edges of the pizza thicker than the rest!
- With a brush, place the concentrated tomato puree in the base and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- To finish, pour a fine thread of virgin olive oil and bake for 25 minutes at 190ºC.
- Enjoy it !!
Catering Iria Castro https://www.iriacastro.com/