The truth is that about a lot of time that there was not proving such a different and exquisite cake.
The combination of the dates with the ginger in syrup is the richest and if it raises we put a teaspoonful of mixture of spices already I do not even tell you!!
This cake is the simplest to do, to respect the time of oven, and do not work very much the mixture. Do not worry, in the recipe I explain to you like to do it!!
I hope that you happen a happy weekend, we go away to happening the day to London and when the King León sees, that you win!!
- 185 gr soft, pitted dates
- 50 ml boiled water
- 110 butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 85 gr moscovado sugar
- 1 c.c. mixed spice
- 50 gr ginger in sirope finely chopped and drained
- 1 c.c. bicarbonate of soda
- 110 gr plain flour
- 2 c.c baking power
- 100 gr butter
- 100 gr moscovado sugar
- 100 gr Golden sirope
- 225 ml cream
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC.
- Place 100 gr of dates with 50 ml of boiling water in a food processor and blend until smooth..
- Chop the remaining dates and mix with the ginger.
- Place the flour with the yeast and the bicarbonate in a bowl. Add the moscovado sugar, the mixed spices, the eggs and the melted butter. To end up by adding the mash of dates, the dates and ginger chopped.
- Mix everything very well.
- Spoon into the preparing tin of 22 cm of diameter.
- Bake for 25 minutes and to verify before withdrawing of the oven that is cooked in the center.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Place all the ingredientes for the sauce in a saucepan and warm over a low heat for 15 minutes.
- This cale is lovely!!