Here I leave the recipe for this delicious bundt of white chocolate and limoncello.
Ideal for breakfast, tea or snack time. You will be very juicy inside and crisp and gold on the outside and best of all is that it is very easy to prepare!
Kisses and Happy weekend!.
- 3 eggs
- 250 gr sugar
- 200 gr Greek yogurt
- 175 gr butter softened
- 325 gr plain flour
- 150 gr chopped white chocolate
- 2 C.S. Baking power
- Zest of 1 lemon
- The juice of 2 lemons + 45 ml Limoncello
- 45 ml Limoncello
- 30 ml double cream
- 100 gr White chocolate finelly chopped
- Fine strips of lemon (confit or in syrup better)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- In the cooking robot bowl with the shovel, work the butter at room temperature with the sugar.
- Gradually add the eggs one by one until you get to make a dense cream.
- In another bowl, mix the plain flour, baking power, the chopped chocolate and the lemon zest.
- Adding the dry to the egg mixture.
- Pour the preparation into a mold for large bundt previously oiled.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the juice of the 2 lemons with the Limoncello.
- When removing the Bundt from the oven let stand for 5 minutes and without wasting time add the lemon juice on the surface (prick the bundt with a fine skewer so that the juice can soak the Bundt well).
- Let stand in the mold for 40 minutes and then remove from the mold and let cool on a grate.
- Prepare the icing by putting in a saucepan to the fire the chocolate chopped with 30 ml cream and 45 ml limoncello.
- Move it with affection to avoid that the chocolate does not burn and to make it to minimum fire.
- Once melted remove from the fire, let it take body and pour it over the bundt.
- Decorate it to taste!
- I have decorated it with a variety of chocolates, truffles, raisins dipped in chocolate, nuts...