This recipe of “cheesecake ” of white chocolate is very esay to make and is delicious. The secret to this cake is the cookie base. The cookies I have used are the Lotus biscuits, some delicious cookies with notes of caramel and very crispy. The unique caramelized flavor, created by a special process of traditional baking makes them different from all.
Let’s go with the recipe!
Kisses and Happy weekend.
- 125 gr Lotus Cookies (or digestive...)
- 55 gr melted butter
- 6 GR Gelatin Powder
- 75 ml liquid kills
- 450 gr cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 100 gr White Chocolate cover
- 1 vanilla pod
- 140gr raspberries
- 130 Gr Pomegranate Seeds
- Raspberry coulis to serve the cheesecake
- Whizz the biscuits in a processor. Pass the biscuits to a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix very well and put the mixture in the mold where we go to make the cheesecake. I used a 18cm diameter ring.
- Reserve in the fridge until the time to finish the cheesecake.
- To prepare the cream of cheese put in a small bowl put the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of cold water and let it hydrate.
- Meanwhile heat the cream. Then add the gelatin and mix very well.
- Add over the white chocolate that we will have in a melted bowl, mix and quickly add 150 gr of cream cheese.
- Mix very well the assembly with a few rods on the fire (medium low heat).
- On the other hand beat with the electric rods the rest of cheese with the fruit of the vanilla bean.
- Remove the cheese with the chocolate and out of the fire mix the two preparations, whisking until smooth.
- It is very important that the mixture of chocolate and cheese is not very hot.
- Add half of the raspberries and pomegranate seeds (well dried) and mix. Pour the mixture over thecookie base, spread and let cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- At the time of serving remove the cheesecake from the mold and decorate it on the surface with the rest of raspberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Accompany the cheesecake with raspberry coulis.