There’s something richer than a summer salad?, of course this salad of new potatoes with canned and pickle is super!!!
Ideal to serve on a barbecue, grilled fish, in a buffet…
Serve it cold and you’ll see what it delights!
Potato salad with red onions
- 500g new potatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- 80ml sour cream
- 35 g mayonnaise
- 15g Dijon mustard
- 1 celery penca
- 50g pickle in vinegar
- salt and mill black pepper
- Chopped fresh enlline
- Cook potatoes with well-washed skin in boiling water with salt. Drain the potatoes and put them back in the pot on the heat and leave for 5 minutes on a minimum heat to dry.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion into very thin slices and set in a bowl. Add the vinegar, mix.
- Mix sour cream, mustard and mayonnaise. Add salt and black pepper.
- Chop the pickles and celery penca.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients, add the chopped enllon and rectify the salt point if necessary.
- Serve cold.
Catering Iria Castro https://www.iriacastro.com/