Last week buying a few things in Marks and Spencer I went through the kitchen utensil area and what I like so much that are all the nice things to do my photos and on one of the tables I found this book of pastries that just see I knew That was for me.
I’m fascinated, I’ve already made four cakes and the four are special and very delicate as I like them. Ne I changed anything from today’s recipe, it’s perfect so with the permission of Melissa Forti I will share with you some of your recipes and I will start with the Bundt of chocolate and whisky which is the bomb!!!!!!
The book is called The Italian Bakery!!!
- 100 g cocoa powder quality
- 230g butter at room temperature
- 120 ml Scotch Wisky
- 400 g sugar
- 280 g sieved Pastry flour
- 5 g baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 º C.
- Place the whisky in a frying pan on the stove and add the butter at room temperature cut into small dice and the previously sieved cocoa powder.
- With the help of a rod move the assembly until the butter is completely dissolved. Remove from heat, add sugar and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour over a bowl and allow to cool lightly.
- In Another bowl sift everything dry.
- With the help of the cooking robot beat the eggs until whitening, add the mixture of whisky and cocoa and continue beating until very well mix the ingredients (fondly).
- To finish adding the flour, little by little to incorporate.
- Pour the preparation into the pre-greased Bundt mold.
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes and check that it is at its point before removing from the oven.
- Allow to cool in the mould.
- Once cold put it in the dish of presentation chosen and sprinkle Sparkling deco power
- (Bright sugar).