This dessert is wonderful! It is easy, delicious and beautiful, what more can you ask for a dessert?
I leave the recipe for how to prepare a very crunchy granola and once made keep it in an airtight box and protected from moisture.
In this recipe of granola is very important that you use sugar Demera, a brown sugar, ie, without refining. It is much tastier and nutritious than any refined sugar.
The characteristic of this sugar is that it is made up of large, crunchy crystals and in this case will provide this texture to our granola cookies.
- 60 g butter
- 25 g Golden Syrup
- 80 gr Sugar T-shirt
- 60 g honey of flowers
- Vanilla extract
- 45 g almonds in sheets
- 40 g Green Pistachio
- 30 g chopped hazelnuts in beautiful pieces
- 70 g chopped pecans nuts in beautiful pieces
- 30 g grated Coconut
- 125 g oats
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 320 g Yoghurt Greek Quality
- 4 tsp. Lima Jam of great quality
- Lime Zest
- Preheat the oven to 150 º C.
- Mix in a saucepan the butter, the Golden syrup, the honey and the sugar T-shirt. When you want to start boiling, remove the heat and add the vanilla.
- Move and pour over all the nuts that we will have mixed in a bowl. Add the orange zest and continue mixing.
- Spread the whole mixture over an oven tray that will be lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 55 minutes and every 15 minutes move the granola so that it goes browning very well on all sides.
- Remove from oven and let cool as it is.
- Once cold, separate the possible pieces that have been glued together and keep very well in an airtight box.
- At the time of serving choose an ideal and very lucid glasses.
- Pour 80 g of yogurt without beat in each cup.
- Finish with the granola on one side, the lime jam on the other side and the lime zest above.