This cake is exquisite.
It is very easy to prepare because if you do not feel like working a lot you can buy the puff pastry already made.
I’m going to give you the recipe for the Shortcrust with which I make it and I guarantee that it is a show.
- To prepare the pastry;
- 225g flour
- 110g butter
- 40-60 ml water
- Optional: Puff pastry
- 185g mascarpone
- 300g cream at 32% mg
- 30ml Port or Muscatel
- 40g glass sugar
- Red grapes
- Green pistachios
- Apple trees
- Honey of flowers to serve
- Prepare the pastry by mixing with the cooking robot or fingers the flour, the very cold butter in dice and the salt.
- when the dough begins to be sandblasted add the water and work quickly until bowling.
- Wrap in clear film and let stand 20 minutes in the refrigerator before stretching over the chosen mold. ( 20cm).
- Roll the dough over the pan and cool in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Cook the pastry for 15 minutes ( with weight on top). Remove the weight and leave in the oven for another 12 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Arrange the mascarpone, cream, sugar glass and sweet wine in the bowl of the mixer and beat until mounted.
- With the aid of a pastry bag, pour the cheese cream over the biscuit, crown with autumn frutas , pistachios and honey.