Good Morning! Today I bring you a spectacular recipe!
Look closely at the video, you will find it on my instagram, in it I explain how to prepare this delicious dish. Calculate 3 artichokes per person and cut once clean in four, this way they will be very easy to eat.
You can make this dish with the seafood that you like the most: prawns, crayfish, prawns …
I have used some wonderful prawns !! Take good care and be encouraged, we already have less!
- 12 green and hard-leafed artichokes
- virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 20 prawns
- 1 head of garlic with skin and in pieces
- olive oil
- 2 red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c.s minced garlic
- chopped parsley
- 150 g diced Iberian ham
- Necessary water from the cooking of the artichokes and seafood broth.
- Prepare the artichokes by putting a large saucepan on the fire with plenty of water, salt and a few jars of virgin olive oil.
- Meanwhile clean the artichokes and cut them in four.
- To go reserving them in a bowl with very cold water and 1/2 lemon.
- Add the artichokes to the boiling water and leave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check before you put out the fire that they are on point.
- Reserve the artichokes until used in the cooking water !!!
- Peel the shrimp and remove the casing with a sharp knife.
- With all the peels make the broth.
- In a saucepan on the fire with a little olive oil, brown the garlic cloves with skin, cut until golden, add all the heads and shells of the prawns and sauté until they take on a beautiful golden color and the whole kitchen smells of "beach bar". Beach".
- At that time add the very chopped tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes. Cover with water and boil for 30 minutes.
- Strain through a fine or cheese and reserve until used.
- In a 28-30 cm diameter frying pan heat a little virgin olive oil.
- Add 1 c, s of minced garlic, move and then dice the ham. Sauté quickly and then add 2 tbsp of flour. Mix very well for 1 minute on the fire and add the artichokes without their water (reserve the water).
- Saute the whole with love (see video) and quickly add 150 ml of artichoke cooking water and 150 ml of seafood broth.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Add the peeled shrimp and sauté.
- Add salt and wet again with artichoke water and seafood broth. Add a little chopped parsley and leave on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- The sauce should cover the artichokes and seafood very lightly and it is important that it takes body.
- Bring to the point of salt, add a little more chopped parsley and remove from the heat.
- Let the stew rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- The longer the stew rests, the richer it will be !!