It is one of the amazing terrines I have ever tried!
The softness and creaminess of this cake is spectacular. If you serve it with a bouquet of baby salad or with micro Mezclum and with a very delicate sauce of piquillo peppers it is already to cry !!!
By the way, it is ideal for special occasions !!.
- For a liter terrine
- 500 ml of cream.
- 4 eggs.
- 325 gr well drained cooked white asparagus.
- Salt and white pepper.
- Butter and breadcrumbs to line the pan.
- 1 can of peppers of 300 grs.
- 350 ml liquid cream.
- 40 g of butter.
- Preheat the oven to 130ºC.
- To make the cake, put the cream in a saucepan over the fire accompanied by the white asparagus, well drained to a boil.
- At the time it begins to boil, remove from the heat and infuse for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes return to the fire, bring to a boil and remove.
- Add the beaten eggs and beat the whole with the help of the mixer and strain. Place a plum cake mold with butter and breadcrumbs.
- Add the asparagus cream and bake in a bain-marie at 130ºC for about 90 minutes, checking before removing it from the oven that it is well set.
- Reserve without unmolding until serving time (it should always be removed from the mold once COLD).
- To make the sauce, the first thing to do is mix the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Crush and reserve until it is time to use.
- Cut a serving of asparagus and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Accompany it with the piquillo pepper sauce and with micromezclum or with a salad bouquet!