This tart cannot be richer!
I like to finish the day publishing this so easy and original recipe in my blog.
It is ideal to serve as the first plate or in a buffet and the combination of the vegetables with the puff-pastry and the pesto is ideal and exquisite.
You will be late 15 minutes in preparing her so there is no excuse not to do it!!
- A base of puff-pastry
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 aubergines average size
- 2 broad and long carrots
- 4 red and hard tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Noodles of quash
- Tomatoes cherry yellow and red
- Virgin olive oil
- Salt and white pepper
- A big bunch of basil (25 gr leaves(sheets))
- A few leaves(sheets) of rúcula (10 gr leaves(sheets))
- 30 gr pine nuts
- 25 gr hazelnut
- 45 gr Parmesan grated
- 1/2 small garlic clove
- 200 ml olive oil
- The first thing that we must do is the tartlet lines chosen (20-24 cm diameter) with the puff-pastry that before we it will have stretched with the roller.
- To puncture the puff-pastry to prevent it from rising while we bake the tart.
- To prepare the pesto of basil and rúcula whitening the basil in water boiled during 30 seconds. (Hereby the pesto will not oxidize and will stay with the green beautiful.
- Run very well the basil and pass for a cold water.
- To drain it again and to dry her very well.
- To mix all the ingredients to do the pesto in the kitchen robot and to crush very well up to obtaining a thin enough mash.
- To design of salt and to reserve in the fridge 1 hour before using (more time is the pesto in the best fridge, will win in flavor and will take body.
- The pesto remains very well for 3 days in the fridge!!
- With help of the cutting machine of cold cuts or with the mandolin, to cut in thin sheets the zucchinis with skin(leather), the carrots without skin(leather) and the aubergines with skin(leather).
- To scald the tomatoes in water hirviendo during 15 seconds, to drain them, to refresh them and to peel them.
- To cut the tomatoes for the half and every half in 4-5 sheets.
- To scald the sheets of carrot in water hirviendo with salt and white pepper during 2 minutes.
- To slip, to refresh and to dry very well.
- To cut in not very thin sheets the peppers.
- To arrange in the base of the puff-pastry a thin cap of pesto.
- To begin of the edges inside(inward) with the vegetables, since you see in the photo, alternating the colors and to end in the center with the noodles of squash and the tomatoes cut by the half.
- To add a thin thread of virgin olive oil for all the vegetables and salt.
- To bake to 180ºC during 25 minutes.
- To withdraw of the oven and to serve with shavings of Parmesan above and leaves of basil.
- To accompany with more pesto.