As it approaches the weekend that you think if we prepare these delicious Italian cookies that are a delight and easy to do?
They call them Anginetti and they are so delicate and tasty that I’m sure they will become part of your special cookbook!!!
- 170 g Butter
- 95 g sugar
- 1 1/2 egg to ambient temp
- 300 g flour
- 1 tsp baking power
- The zest of 1 lemon
- A few drops of lemon extract
- For frosting
- 200 g sugar Glass
- 1 lemon juice
- Coconut flackes, chopped green pistachios...
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- In the bowl of the cooking robot, beat the butter with the sugar until a soft white cream is obtained.
- Add the eggs and continue beating for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile sift the flour, add a pinch of salt and the royal yeast.
- Finish the biscuits adding to the butter cream The lemon extract, the lemon zest and finally the flour.
- Mix at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and wrap it in film. Reserve for 1 hour in the fridge.
- When making cookies dispose of baking paper on the oven tray.
- Make the pellets of 15g and place them on the tray, separated by a few cm.
- Using the finger, flatten the ball surface a little and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pass to a grate.
- Once the biscuits are cold, drizzle with the lemon frosting and finish with the toasted coconut or chopped green pistachios.
- They are kept very well for 3 days