It has been a long time since I published a recipe and what better than to debut with this top top recipe !! It is a delicious, fine and very light dessert, ideal to enjoy after a special meal.
The mango sorbet couldn’t be more creamy and the mascarpone cream is simply exquisite.
I hope you like it as much as I do!
- 3 egg yolks
- 75g sugar
- 135 g milk
- 200 ml cream 32% fat
- 250 g mascarpone
- Per 1 liter mango pulp
- 325 ml syrup
- For 500 g water
- 500 g sugar
- 30 g anti-crystallizer
- 150g glucose
- For the glass tile (see tile recipe)
- To prepare the mascarpone cream, heat the milk. Beat the yolks with the sugar. Pour the mixture over the boiling milk and leave it on the fire, stirring continuously for 1 minute (we will be making English cream).Remove from heat, strain and cool quickly.
- Once cool add the mascarpone and beat very well. Finally add the semi-whipped cream little by little and with care and let it rest for 4 hours in the fridge before using.
- Prepare the sorbet by putting the sugar, water, glucose and the anticrystallizer in a saucepan over the fire. Boil for 1 minute and set aside. Let cool.
- Mix the pulp with the syrup and freeze.
- When serving, work the sorbet in the paco jet or with the help of a spoon.
- In the center of the plate, arrange the mascarpone cream, on top of it a mango sorbet quenelle and finish with the tile.
- I recommend that you do many tiles because they will fight for them !!!!