I hope you’re enjoying the weekend. I’ve cooked a lot and one of the recipes I’ve prepared has been this delicious summer vegetable cake with an exquisite dough.
This dough is going to be prepared in the kitchen robot and will be wonderful, as if it were flaky, with a lot of flavor and very easy to work.
Important things to keep in mind:
1.La butter should be very cold and cut into very small pieces when you make the dough.
2. Grind the dough into the cooking robot.
3.No Horneéis the cake more than 20 minutes, so we get a perfect dough and juicy.
4. Shelter!! Once done, the dough should be stored at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before stretching. Once stretched and placed in the chosen mold you will have to cool it again for 30 minutes. This way the dough once baked will be perfect!
I hope you enjoy this cake this summer and you do a lot!.
By the way, this dough can freeze.
Kisses and Happy week.
- 160 gr Flour1 c.c baking power
- 115 gr very good quality butter
- 1 egg
- For a 20cm mold.
- 30 gr Butter
- 100 gr very chopped onion
- 260 gr zucchini with skin cut into small dice
- 260 gr Pumpkin in dice of the same size as zucchini
- 80 gr Sweet Corn
- 150 ml low-fat cream
- 60 gr Grated Parmesan
- Chopped chives
- 2 beaten eggs
- Prepare the dough of the cake by shredding the flour with the baking power and salt in the cooking robot.
- Slowly add the butter into small pieces slowly and continue shredding.
- When all the butter is incorporated add the semi-beaten egg and re-grind by pressing the robot 3, 4 times until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Remove from the robot, wrap in transparent film and leave to cool in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Stretch the dough and line the chosen mould. Re-book the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes before finishing the cake.
- To prepare the filling Pochar the onion very minced with the butter to the fire for 15 minutes approx.
- Add pumpkin dice and stir-fry for 8 minutes. Then add the zucchini and stir 5 minutes more. To finish adding the corn and leave 3 minutes to the fire. . Before removing the heat, add half of the Parmesan cheese and mix very well.
- Put salt and black pepper to the mill. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Beat the eggs, mix with the low-fat cream and pour over the vegetables.
- Add the rest of Parmesan cheese and mix with affection.
- Pour the vegetables over the cake and with the rest of dough make a nice lattice and put it on the cake (see photo).
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot or cold. It will be delicious in any way!!