Italian dish ideal for summer!!!
Prepare this dish with the “Girello ” as they call it in Italy which is a meat cut consisting of the back of the calf’s leg. For us it would be the round.
Breeze to prepare, served cold and accompanied with a green salad is the most!
- 1 Piece of kilo
- 1 carrot
- 1 Leek only the white part
- 1 Stalk of celery
- 1 onion
- 185 g canned tuna in oil
- 40 g pickled capers
- 6 quality anchovy fillets
- 200 ml mayonnaise
- 10 Small pickles in vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Mezclum Micro Shoots
- Dry tomatoes
- Prepare the Girello by putting the carrot, leek, celery and chopped onion in a pot.
- Add the piece of meat lightly seasoned and cover with water.
- Allow to cook over medium heat during 1hour.
- The meat before removing from the fire should be tender. Remove the pot from the heat and allow the meat to cool in the cooking broth.
- Once cold, remove the meat from the broth and cut it into very thin slices. Reserve the vegetables to prepare the sauce.
- To prepare the sauce in the cooking robot dispose of the tuna, capers, gherkins, anchovies and vegetables from the cooking of the meat.
- Crush the whole well.
- Mix with mayonnaise and add salt and black pepper.
- Dress the meat with the bonito sauce and finish the dish sprinkling capers, dried tomatoes, shoots of micro Mezclum and rocket leaves.