If I tell you that this chocolate cake is delicious sure astonished that I always say the same but it is the truth!!!
It is so rich that I think I will be a season without doing it because we eat it my children and I in an attack and that can not be.
I will do it again at Christmas when everything is allowed…
Prepare to enjoy this recipe, is easy to do and the result is 10!.
- 175 gr Plain Flour
- 125 gr caster Sugar
- 75 ml sunflower oil
- 30 gr Cocoa
- 200 ml milk
- 1 DC Bicarbonate
- 1c. C. baking power
- Vanilla extract
- 1c. C. white wine vinegar
- 15 gr Cocoa
- 300 gr Cream Cheese
- 125 gr icing sugar
- 2 c. s maple syrup
- In a bowl, mix the sieved flour, bicarbonate, yeast, cocoa and sugar.
- In another bowl mix the oil, milk, vanilla and vinegar.
- Pour the liquids into the dry bowl and mix the two preparations with the help of the hand rods.
- Pour the preparation into two pre-greased 18-20 cm "sandwich" type molds.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 º C (check before removing the oven from cooking).
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Cool the cakes without the mold.
- Work the cream cheese with the electric rods in a bowl. Add cocoa, sugar and maple syrup.
- Mix very well for a few seconds.
- Arrange one of the parts on the chosen tray and with the help of a spatula, cover it with the cocoa cream.
- Place the other cake on top and cover again with the chocolate.
- Decorate to taste.
- You'll see how nice I'll decorate it at Christmas!!!!