This quiche is ideal.
It is part of one of many recipes that we have taught over the years to do in my cooking school.
The truth is that I miss my cooking classes, well I spent teaching and good times spent my dear students and me.
Well, let’s go to the mess… delicious quiche recipe.
Enjoy what’s left of the day.
- For a 18-20 cm mold.
- 250 g plain flour
- 150 g butter
- 5 g salt
- 1 egg.
- Drops of cold water if doeth missing.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 200g goats cheese curler.
- Fresh basil and oregano
- 30 g pine nuts.
- 200g whipping cream
- Salt and white pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 º C.
- To make the dough breeze sift the flour, add the salt and place it on the work table in the form of a volcano or inside a bowl.
- Cut the butter not too cold into small pieces and proceed to the sandblasting: Undo with the fingers the butter along with the flour, so that we have a kind of sand (we should not be lumps or large pieces of butter).
- Add the beaten egg and try to make a uniform mass kneading as little as possible so that it does not catch strap. (Add a few drops of cold water if we see that the dough is not binding).
- Let stand for one hour in the refrigerator covered with film before use.
- The dough can be done with the cooking robot using the K.
- Chop the onion and garlic. Fry in a frying pan with a little oil. Then chop the eggplant into 5mm dice and add them to the onion when it is well transparent. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make them a small cross-shaped eggplant into 5mm dice and add them to the onion when it is well transparent. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make them a small cross-shaped incision. Scald for 20 seconds in abundant boiling water. Place in a bowl with water and ice to cut the cooking and peel them once the eggplant is poached, remove from the heat, strain to remove the excess oil and cool for a few minutes. Add basil and chopped oregano.
- Beat the three eggs and then add the cream. Season.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the work table and gently stretch the dough until it is fine. Arrange the dough on the mould and dispose of the eggplant, cream and eggs in the background and finish with the cherry tomatoes, the goat cheese and finally sprinkle the pine nuts.
- Put in the oven at 180 º C for 45 minutes once golden the quiche.