Today I prepared for dinner this super recipe with lemon and raspberries. It is divine, I learned to do in a pastry course at the School of Cooking Lé Notre and the truth is that it is fine and very elegant.
Lemon curd cream
For the lemon curd Cream
- 85 ml lemon juice
- 85 g sugar
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 175 ml double cream
- The very fine zest of 1/2 lemon
- 24 raspberries
- Caramelized sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180 º C.
- Combine lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan with the fire and make a syrup (boil for 2-3 minutes aprox.)
- Beat the eggs and gradually add the syrup. To finish adding the double cream that will have boiled and lightly beat the whole.
- Strain and add lemon zest.
- Let the cream rest for 10 minutes and remove the foam that forms on the surface.
- Meanwhile prepare a bain-marie in the oven.
- Pour the lemon cream in the chosen molds and remember that it can not have foam!
- Add raspberries and bake for 20 minutes. The cream should be curdled before removing it from the oven. Let it cool down.
- Reserve it in the fridge so it cools completely.
- Before serving, sprinkle sugar on the surface and burn with a blowtorch.
- This dessert if served with raspberry ice cream is to mourn!!!!
Catering Iria Castro https://www.iriacastro.com/