We welcome march with a lot of color and freshness and we better do it with this wonderful dish of sautéed tomatoes!!
Those of you who know me already know that I love salads. So today I want to share with you this recipe so different and exquisite.
We will prepare a very original and groundbreaking dressing, combine cumin seeds with honey and lemon juice and give our salad that special touch that we seek.
- 400 g courgettes
- olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 350 g assorted cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 45 g capers
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh mint
- 1/2 red onion
- 60 ml virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin Seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tbs. Flower Honey
- Wash the courgettes (which are small) and clean the mangetout.
- Cut the courgettes with the help of the mandoline in thin sheets.
- Go by marking them and salteándolos in a frying pan with a little hot oil.
- As they sauté, add lemon zest and salt. Book on a plate.
- Do the same with the mangetout.
- Wash the varied cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
- To prepare the dressing, heat in a small saucepan the oil. Add the cumin and chopped garlic and leave a few minutes until you get the cumin fragrance.
- Remove from the heat, pour into a bowl and add the lemon juice and the honey of flowers.
- In a bowl, dispose of the cherry tomatoes, sliced slices of 1 lemon and capers. Reserve until use at room temperature.
- When serving add zucchini, mangetout, onion finely cut and aromatic herbs chopped to the bowl of tomatoes. Add half of the dressing and mix. Serve on a nice tray or on each plate